Sr Business Analysis Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Back-Office Systems team provides support teams such as HR, Legal and Finance-related functions, on major Enterprise Programs by working closely with stakeholders and technology teams to identify, evaluate and prioritize opportunities and develop a strategic approach to implementing change.
The Senior Business Analysis Manager will participate in a large enterprise project supporting multiple work streams and business teams. The candidate will need to have a wide variety of skills and strong communication ability in order to lead and support activities, such as: gathering, developing and documenting stakeholder requirements (user stories/acceptance criteria), and collaborating closely with technology to ensure delivered solutions meet business needs. The candidate needs the ability to balance competing priorities and negotiate successful outcomes that are understood by those they represent. The candidate should be comfortable in both a waterfall and agile development model as we make the transition.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly integrate and develop a clear understanding of the back-office business teams, be self-motivated and resourceful, and have a strong aptitude for creative problem solving. This role requires the ability to understand financial-related work streams and help drive successful implementation of requirements and process.
- 7 years+ relevant work experience in Finance, Accounting or Risk Management (Credit, Fraud, Controls) roles, project execution, or technology empowering business through robust technology improvements. The ideal candidate will have all.
- Solid understanding of ERP and/or financial systems, including the development, implementation, testing, and/or maintenance a suite of accounting, credit, collections or fraud prevention systems
- Experience managing ambiguity and complexity in unstructured operating environments, while able to navigate in larger, more structured environments.
- History of balanced decisions about when more process is beneficial.
- Experience and ability to show the transactional flow of multiple back office process areas, and the interest to learn more.
- Experience in one or more SLDC methodologies, and ability to show how to work within the process.
- Ability to lead in a matrix organization.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, IE/Chrome, and experience with Visio, and SharePoint.
- Bachelor of Arts / Science degree in business or technology.
- 4-6+ years in program/project management type roles.
- A high degree of creativity and innovation, with proven examples of applying knowledge, experience, and judgment to ambiguous problems.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong consensus building skills between business and technology partners.
- Be detail-oriented and believe that details matter greatly to the success of the solution.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- The aptitude to see and think through complex end-to-end enterprise processes and system flows.
- Support in-flight and new projects - assessing impact to Back Office work streams and quickly assimilate the project knowledge and design direction.
- Represent the Back Office organizations on projects, working closely with and knowing when to involve the business SMEs.
- Facilitate requirement sessions, provide requirements, provide guidance on creating appropriate requirements, and provide appropriate success criteria.
- Participate in design sessions and review technical documentation.
- Create, document, and approve User Acceptance Test cases, scenarios, and plans. Communicate testing needs with appropriate resources, and share results with work stream counterparts.
- Provide recommendations on when to trade off functionality, and when not to trade off, and communicate to multiple audiences.
- Communicate and provide options from the project for impacts to policies and procedures that impact accounting or risk management organizations.
- Communicate regularly to business partners about the impacts of upcoming changes and project deadlines.
- Manage risks, issues, and escalate as appropriate.
- Create process flows for future Back Office and system processes, as well as training material for new systems.
- Provide representation on financial and risk management processes, transactional flows, and policy and controls to the project.
- Strong advocacy for back office business team needs.
- Manage relationships and communications with process owners in back office.
- Work with the project and program leadership to ensure delivery of the project requirements.
- Insure appropriate methods and procedures are in place for successful transition of the project to production operations.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top