Sr Business Analysis Manager
- Bellevue, WA
As a member of the Digital Strategy & Planning team, the Sr. Business Analysis Manager provides strategic analysis that drives decisions and the performance of T-Mobile's Digital organization. You are responsible for structuring business problems, crafting analysis models, extracting and analyzing data, providing insights, constructing presentations and presenting complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner. Return on investment decisions for product, demand, capacity, and customer experience are driven by your analysis. High discernment, understanding of T-Mobile's business and strategic priorities, and an ability to clearly and concisely explain performance and investment decisions are required. Additionally, you are driven by a strong sense of curiosity and a growth approach. The ability to work cross-functionally to gather information and inspire change are significant for success.
Who you are:
To be successful in this role you will need to be a self-starter and have a passion for learning. You are highly strategic and comfortable thinking in 3-5 year timeframes, which you balance with a strong bias for action, a sense of responsibility, and persistence for hitting near-term objectives. You see the big picture, as well as how it comes together, through a toolbox of mental models and in-depth analysis. You are highly skilled at data extraction & manipulation and possess an unbridled curiosity to search out and dig up the information you need from disparate sources so you can meet your goals. You have excellent writing and data visualization skills and can build slide presentations that will be read by multiple C-level executives. You are an outstanding teammate and a highly accountable customer advocate with high integrity. You flourish in ambiguity because you know how to provide clarity through structured, framework-driven thinking and fact-based analysis.
- Thoroughly internalize the business and stay fully connected with the strategies and priorities
- Take a lead role in building out the Digital Value Realization Office and system, which will support T-Mobile's 5-year strategic plan.
- Develop tools and processes to drive business case analysis at scale
- Drive the creation of, access to, and adoption of tools, dashboards, and reports that provide critical business data to Digital product teams. Work with disparate data source owners to deliver data and metrics in a format that can be easily manipulated and consumed by end users.
- Work with sophisticated data structures, manipulate, cleanse data and perform analysis
- Perform advanced analytics, including modeling, forecasting, predictive analytics that deliver recommendations for growth, cost reduction and optimization of operational performance.
- Act as lead analytics consultant for solving business questions, building business cases, opportunity analysis, and critical metric development
- Build and deliver presentations for a C-level audience
- Collaborate with a team of other Business Analysis Managers on core business problems while providing mentorship to junior members of the team.
- 10+ years' experience in Management Consulting, Strategy, Planning or Analysis
- 5+ years' Digital experience, in Ecommerce or Omni-Channel
- 5+ years' experience with Analytics, Management Systems, and Measurement
- Advanced analytical and quantitative skills, particularly Investment Banking level modeling; strong bias towards data-based decision making
- Expertise in Excel, SQL and other similar tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong visualization skills are required as is the ability to put together a strong data narrative
- Can articulate visions/strategies/ideas/proposals clearly and concisely
- Proven understanding of high-performing organizations
- Shown ability to work across organizational departments and develop positive relationships across a company
- Ability to measure, evaluate and act on financial and operational results
- Bachelor's degree required
- Preferred: MBA or Masters in a Quantitative or Business field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top