Sr Business Analysis Manager
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe Devices and Procurement organization manages TMUS' entire device and accessory ecosystem. The Demand Planning team within the organization is responsible for managing device and forecasts at store location level for all phones, tablets, wearables, and accessories across all of its brands and points of distribution. We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager who will be playing a pivotal role in shaping and redefining the future of Demand Planning at TMUS.
If you want to transform supply chain in the wireless industry and are not afraid to challenge the status quo, please come and join us. You will bring statistical and analytical thinking and apply your expertise in solving operational problems within the supply chain. You should have experience in building, testing, and evaluating the performance of various predictive models. You have keen observation skills and are able to form opinions based on fact. You can articulate well to all levels of the organization (senior and junior) and possess excellent comprehension skills in the face of ambiguity. Finally, you are extremely detailed oriented and process oriented. You can think fast on you feet and maintains discipline in the face of stress.
- Strong statistical background, with an emphasis in predictive modeling.
- Experience with SAS, R or other statistical software.
- Proficient at gathering and manipulating large datasets
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to create polished executive-ready PowerPoint presentations that tell coherent and crisp stories
- A self-starter with strong passion for success
- Highly adaptive to a fast-moving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work
- Track record of personal initiative and ability to drive change
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present detailed analytical results to executives in verbal or written form, especially in PowerPoint format
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Management, Statistics, Economics, or Business. Masters preferred.
- 5-7 years professional experience applying statistical modeling in an operations environment, preferably in supply chain.
- Build demand forecasting models for sales of devices and accessories.
- Build forecasting models related to handset protection (warranty/insurance) and device recovery.
- Analyze performance of forecast models and quickly identify root cause of underperformance.
- Quantify impact of marketing promotions on device sales.
- Build handset pricing elasticity models.
- -Clearly communicate forecast assumptions and drivers to partners utilizing the forecasts to drive purchase, replenishment, and marketing activities.
- Partner with internal and external partners to make recommendations based on learnings from forecasts
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top