Sr. Business Analysis Manager
- Bellevue, WA
Device & Supply Chain is an enterprise function accountable for the end-to-end life-cycle of T-Mobile's consumer-facing hardware portfolio (phones, chipsets, accessories, IoT), device services portfolio (insurance, warranty, trade-ins, and financing), and supply chain operations (distribution centers, logistics, inventory, etc.).
This team also oversees the services we offer for device financing, mobile banking, and managing the millions of phones that get returned each year from our device services like remorse, trade-ins, lease returns, and JUMP!
Device & Supply Chain Strategy Planning team brings critical thinking and analytics horsepower to T-Mobile delivering innovative solutions, operational and financial models based on structural, operational, financial insights to transform New T-Mobile supply chain and deliver state-of the-art supply chain value proposition for our customers. Team is working on delivering synergies, achieving operational excellence, and designing partner deals in forward & reverse logistics, device financing and protection, inventory, and cash flow management.
- Construct and operate strategic, analytical frameworks and financial models to guide supply chain design and operational decisions
- Establish financial and operational guardrails for key supply chain logistics vendor contract negotiations
- Set guidance and guardrails to manage cash flow impact of T-Mobile device, accessories, and reverse logistics inventory through high quality financial and forecast models
- As a thought leader in T-Mobile supply chain, work cross functionally with research scientists, business verticals (Operations, Marketing, Commercial, Retail, Care) and Business leaders.
- Design new ideas & concepts in serving T-Mobile customers with innovative device products and supply chain propositions, drive alignment and success in T-Mobile
- Work with key enterprise stakeholders including marketing, technology, sales, and customer care to develop short- and long-term device and supply chain strategy, provide key analysis, and advise on opportunities and threats identified through strategic thinking, data analysis, research
- Create actionable insights from deep analytics on rich customer behavior and supply chain operations data sets
- Structure complex business models to provide analytics and guidance to OEM and supply chain partner negotiations
- Create and deliver executive level presentations and dashboards on strategy, insights, and execution to senior management and partner organizations
- 7-9 years relevant experience in technology, supply chain, retail, mobile devices, subscription services or related field
- Demonstrated data analysis and modeling skills on Excel in advanced level
- Data analysis and modeling skills on SQL, Alteryx, or alternative tools at advanced level. Comfortable extracting and manipulating large datasets.
- Financial and operational modeling experience with a programming language like Python, MATLAB, R
- Experience in supply chain concepts including forecasting, planning, optimization, product flows, transportation, distribution, fulfillment and reverse logistics
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: management consultancy with analytics, corporate strategy and analytics, subscriber analysis, financial planning and analysis, technology penetration analysis, product analysis
- Preferred understanding and experience in consumer behavior and research particularly in technology context
- Demonstrated excellent skills in one or more of the following areas: data analysis/visualization, financial modeling, forecasting, and statistical modeling, mathematical/computer programming
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline, preferably engineering, math, statistics; preferred Master's/PhD Degree in Operations Research, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Business or another quantitative field
- Flexible, self-starter, and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Desire for a high level of responsibility and ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Desire to work in a team-oriented environment
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top