Sr Brand Marketing Manager
- Overland Park, KS
As a BRAND MARKETING Integrated Marketing Manager, you will be responsible creating and executing Marketing strategies for TMUS Network Marketing initiatives across the enterprise, including all Lines of Business. This role will define and develop integrated marketing strategies and plans that leverage paid, owned and earned channels/media that align to company priorities and deliver on brand objectives. Strategic partnership with all LOBs, operations, media and analytics is a must. The ability to articulate and positively orchestrate complex marketing plans across multiple channels and teams is critical for success. In addition, this position actively manages execution of targeted marketing programs across all functional marketing areas and ensures consistency and excellence. This opportunity is a challenging and exciting role for a motivated marketer who recognizes the powerful role the brand plays in shaping consumer sentiment and driving consideration in our competitive marketplaces.
- Marketing strategy: Develop Brand Marketing strategies and manage integrated marketing plans that deliver on priorities/goals and shift consumer perception and brand consideration. Owns and authors marketing plan; Works closely with leadership across functions to align campaign plans/priorities and orchestrate teams/resources to bring plans to market on time/on budget.
- Data-driven & insights: Leverage data, analytics and segmentation to identify opportunities and insights and translate needs into executable Brand Marketing plans that improve targeted metrics and deliver on objectives
- Customer-centric communications: partners with brand strategy, internal creative teams, stakeholder departments [such as LOB leaders and Corp Comm} along with agencies to build world-class communications and collateral that resonate with audience and meet campaign objectives
- Cross-functional leadership: Partners with analytics and marketing operations teams to ensure strategic objectives and learning agenda are accurately tracked and measured to evaluate performance.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by leaders as needed.
- Bachelors Degree - Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Strategy
- 7-10 years - Marketing experience in authoring and executing national integrated marketing plans with recognized B2C brands
- 2-4 years - Delivering omni/multi-channel integrated campaigns at scale and leveraging data and digital in execution.
- Marketing Campaign Management - Must have a solid understanding of marketing organizations, operations, creative and media planning.
- Consumer Insights - Exceptional experience applying consumer insights to improve campaign targeting, delivery, performance, etc.
- Leadership - Campaign leadership skills - end to end campaign development including strategy, segmentation, targeting, etc. in a multi-channel/omni-channel environment.
- Masters/Advanced Degree
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top