Sr Assistant, Administrative
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Assistant, Administrative
Performs a variety of moderately complex administrative functions and clerical duties to support a Manager/Director or a group. Typically supports a Director or Sr Director while also helping support administrative needs of larger team/department. May handle confidential information.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative support.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of administrative work and processes.
- Advanced organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- May assist less experienced peers
- High School Diploma/GED
License or Certification
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use a computer and keyboard for long periods of time. Required to converse with internal and external customers on the telephone, use hands to finger, handle or feel and t
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
T-Mobile US, Inc. offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, as well as matching 401(k), generous paid time off programs, phone service discounts, tuition reimbursement, free parking – not to mention a fun and business casual work environment.
T-Mobile US, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Essential Functions
- Coordinate and manage schedules, arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, events, time off, etc.
- Using an array of business software applications (e.g. word processing, presentation and spreadsheets), prepare presentations, departmental reports and organizational charts. Research, compile and proof word processing assignments.
- Prioritize, plan and organize multiple projects simultaneously, prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports. May assist with compiling and developing annual budget.
- Provide information to callers, coordinate messages, file maintenance, manage department office supplies and mail, attend meetings and keep notes on meeting content.
- Maintain full understanding and knowledge of office practices and act as resource for business unit’s policies and procedures. May file help desk tickets to update/correct permissions.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top