Sr Architect, Systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAs a Senior Solution Architect, you will Architect, design, and build enterprise class Marketing and Business Intelligence Solutions. Your success will be measured on your ability to rapidly develop a keen understanding of TMUS Information architecture while working closely with other architecture and development teams to build world class solutions. This position will work very closely with IT and Business Leadership, Principal Architects and Development team members to build out and execute the Marketing Strategy which includes customer segmentation, targeted digital marketing, enterprise CRM, attribution etc.
Enterprise Core Competencies:
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, and results focus.
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of experience with architecting enterprise level Marketing and Business Intelligence solutions implemented using technologies like Java, Microsoft, SAP, AWS and other similar technologies.
- Experience with integrating marketing solutions like campaigns, notifications, messaging with enterprise data solutions implemented using technologies like Hadoop, Teradata, AWS and other similar technologies.
- Experience on SOA implementations and related technologies: SOAP/WSDL, REST, XML, XSL etc.
- Experience and deep understanding on concepts like SaaA, DaaS, SOA and Microservices.
- Understanding of data modeling principles in relational and dimensional database structures.
- Ability to collaborate with business users to understand requirements and provide high level architecture solutions.
- Ability to learn and excel on new technologies and business process.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on an existing suite of complex systems and their interdependencies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in productivity applications such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Ability to present architecture solutions to business and IT leadership and at the same time collaborate with the developers to implement the solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong relationship building skills
- Skilled in applying strategic architecture direction to project delivery using standard engagement methods
- Experience with a variety of information architecture components such as MDM, data warehousing, ODS, data quality, ABC, metadata management, content management, Big Data/NoSQL, etc.,
Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math or Science Capacity
- Create High Level Solution Design (HLSD) in support of enterprise driven Marketing and Business Intelligence domain related projects that provide an optimal and feasible solution for business goals.
- Compile, develop, and deliver architectural solutions; influence stakeholders and ensure compliance with architectural principles within many technology domains that support the needs of project teams to reliably launch marketing solutions including Data for analytics and operations, Customer Segmentation, Campaign Management, Customer Messaging, Notifications etc.
- Present solutions to IT leaders, vendors, project teams, and other IT and Business stakeholders adapting style to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with business teams and technical analysts to understand business requirements.
- Support leadership and project management teams with initial assessment on scope of work and effort involved for key enterprise projects.
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to new technology and architecture including cloud based solutions.
- Work with development, infrastructure, test, and production support teams to ensure proper implementation of solution.
- Serve as a technical resource for business teams to help define, estimate and recommend optimized solutions for business opportunities.
- Educate organization on available and emerging toolsets.
- Drive the evolution of infrastructure, processes, products, and services by convincing decision makers.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to transform the service delivery landscape.
- Determine how to leverage technology to create solutions that satisfy the business requirements.
- Mentor team members on best practices in areas of expertise. Grasp and communicate big-picture enterprise-wide issues to team. Lead the architects and the rest of the team members in the team in coaching them around the areas of their function.
- Identify and suggest training opportunities for immediate workgroup to help promote bench strength.
- Provide critical architectural inputs during RFI and RFP process.
- Attention to detail, time management, work prioritization, multi-tasking, estimate tasks, on-time deliverables and task delegation & follow up.
- Work in an ambiguous, large and complex organization with short timelines for delivery.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top