Sr Architect, Systems
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Senior Architect, Systemsis responsible for designing creative and scalable systems and software solutions that address business/technical needs or challenges on the web. Defines and maintains architecture and technology standards and best practices for applications, middleware, and databases including both in-house development as well as third-party applications. Provides guidance and direction to project teams to ensure compliance with the standards and best practices. Evaluates and recommends technologies and techniques for applicability to T-Mobile systems.
- Knowledge of Websphere Commerce
- Detailed knowledge of Rest API
- In Depth knowledge of CQ(AEM) and other Adobe capabilities
- Extensive Experience in eCommerce and latest trends like social commerce, mobile commerce
- Experience in wireless industry a plus
- Ability to articulate the relationship between business strategy and technology strategy
- Strong communication skills (written / verbal) with varied audiences
- Experience explaining difficult concepts to decision makers to help shape technology strategy. Experience modeling as-is and to-be architectures based on business requirements
- In depth knowledge of Middleware systems
- In depth knowledge of API first strategy
- Knowledge of micro service architecture
- Knowledge of container architecture like docker, PCF etc
- Experience of working in Cloud space like AWS or Azure
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of latest presentation technologies like Angular (1.0, 2.0), SPA, responsive design etc
- Knowledge of no SQL dbs is preferred.
- Minimum 4-year degree in computer science or related discipline. Technology certifications (such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle) a plus
- Maintains expertise as a SME in two or more web architecture technical disciplines and defines architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.
- Interacts with Senior management to effect solutions for enterprise business requirements
- Guide Architectural focus groups as prime subject-matter expert in area of expertise.
- Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise
- Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, navigation maps in area of expertise and HLSDs (High Level Solution Design) documents
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and software design.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top