Sr Architect, Salesforce
The Sr Architect for Salesforce is responsible for application design and implementation, including both hands-on development work and technical leadership. Leadership activities include code reviews, coaching engineers, documenting and evolving coding standards and best practices, performing data modeling, participating in advanced troubleshooting of production and pre-production systems, and authoring frameworks and utilities to improve the efficiency of the engineering staff. This role will create optimized Salesforce experiences for T-Mobile's lead generation, management and nurturing across both B2B and B2C channels.
- Building Proof of concepts
- Ensuring Quality across projects delivery
- Being the front face for the product and business teams to gather requirements
- Creating design documents and breaking down for the development teams
- Foster new ideas and concepts
- Builds and maintains Architecture Standards and best practices.
- Serves as a Lead or contributing architect on multiple strategic projects representing and driving architectural design decisions for T-Mobile systems.
- Maintains accountability for solution designs all the way to deployment.
- Owns overall architecture and design for given capability across multiple systems.
- Develops frameworks, standards and libraries.
- Supports product lifecycle from business discussions through test/deploy as it relates to requirement refinement and data designs business needs.
- Creates scalable, extensible designs that are easy to implement and perform and follows architecture standards for IT system design and enable success for IT teams.
- Proactively identifies, addresses and escalates (if needed) when solutions are overly-complex or will compromise implementation.
- Works closely with the business during ideation and vision stages of new projects helping define solution options to drive business case development prior to project funding and start-up.
- Provides architectural assessments and work-effort estimates for the business and routinely as part of the project intake process for our architecture team.
- Communicates solution designs clearly in multiple modes of communication diagrams, documents, verbally.
- Works with Business and IT partner teams to understand and document system requirements for data, SLAs/service levels, user experience, archiving/legal requirements, training, data governance, and performance.
- Conducts peer reviews to solicit feedback on materials created.
- 8+ years of industry experience
- 4+ years of experience in leading team and solution delivery
- 4+ years of development
- Hands on Development Experience with Apex, Lightening
- Knowledge in Heroku
- Salescloud deep understanding
- Developed large scale applications
- Experience with Integrations Rest/Soap
- Platform Knowledge and third-party application integrations
- Ability to review code and govern best practices to the team
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top