Sr Architect - iOS Mobile
Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced technical teams in T-Mobile? Do you want to be part of the team that drives a major portion of the sales for the company? Be part of a team that empowers our Frontline by providing them great experiences. You have something better in your experience, bring it on!! We work in an agile environment with you build it, you own it mindset.
We are seeking an experienced iOS architect who has an established track record breaking down complex problems into smaller, composable parts. You will be working with project stakeholders and product owners to communicate complex software architecture and drive the quality. You are someone who an expert at applying platform features and best practices and sharing that knowledge to help the team grow.
- Perform detailed technical design and implementation of complex iOS applications
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements for large customer facing products (millions of users), starting from design through implementation.
- Support translating complex business requirements into actionable units of work that team members can understand and implement and drive capability development through demonstrating applied emerging technologies.
- Team would focus on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life.
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer facing new products, platforms and features.
- Work with clients and project teams to reduce risk, communicate impediments, and improve workflows and processes
- Clearly communicate risk and implementation details to clients and project stakeholders
- Mentors team members and participate in engineering leadership
- Be a key driver of our agile development workflow
- Coordinate technical resources and tasks across a global distributed team
- Atleast 9+ years of software development experience in iOS app development using: Swift / Objective-C (all new development is in Swift)
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Evaluating technologies for attributes such as scalability, feasibility, flexibility, and ability to accelerate the work that we do for our clients
- Ability to clearly communicate technical decisions and tradeoffs to clients and project stakeholders
- Participation in the open source community Machine learning, AR/VR, wearable and/or conversational UI experience
- Passion for your craft and ability to apply it to a variety of problem areas
- Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store or Google Play.
- Strong technical background in latest tech stack like Springboot, Angular, API development applying best practices, swaggers.
- Async UI processing technologies like service workers.
- Strong knowledge on ELK stack and technologies like no sql databases, time series databases.
- Have a command on Observability of disparate technologies and handle on micro service patterns.
- Experience working with Bluetooth/BLE device integration
- Machine learning, AR/VR, wearable and/or conversational UI experience
- Payment device development a plus
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top