Sr Architect, Domain SAP
- Bellevue, WA
We are currently looking for an SAP Sr. Architect for our T-Mobile Core Finance in Product and Technology Team. We are seeking a SAP Sr Architect, domain to support the finance applications and infrastructure. The individual should be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure, with strong verbal communication that can bridge technical and business language, as well as clear technical and business writing skills.
• Participates in defining domain strategy and ensures alignment within the domain; facilitates hand-off of implementation to other Dev Op team members to deliver and follow patterns.
• Drives discovery or visioning phase to create a high-level design approach.
Technology and System
• Defines an architecture that optimizes for flexibility, re-use, scalability, performance and availability within the domain. Partners with dependent domain architects to ensure architecture is aligned with upstream and downstream systems.
• Drives and prioritizes all escalated activities, including testing, project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes within and across domains.
• Validates the code provided by development and accurately addresses issues reported.
Relationship and People Management
• Drives cross-business responsibilities by providing proactive relationship building and end-user support to multiple organizations within the company when issues arise.
• Proactively interacts with the business to integrate knowledge of the business and functional priorities with the domain roadmap.
• Partners side-by-side with devs on new patterns until dev takes on ownership.
• Leads contractors and manages their day to day activities.
• Minimum 5 years' of progressive experience in software engineering/enterprise architecture/technology leadership across multiple products, systems and/or platforms coupled with strong business acumen and executive presence.
• Minimum 5 years' working in solutions design and enterprise architecture delivering IT solutions.
• Minimum 5 years' of experience in Enterprise applications, with specific experience in SAP ECC and expert understanding of the SAP FI modules and how they integrate to other SAP ECC modules.
• Proven ability executing high-profile projects and providing thought leadership to an organization.
• Knowledge of technologies and Packaged Platform/Systems including SAP, IBM, Oracle, Public Cloud services, etc.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
Back to top