Sr. AppOps Developer â Payments Services
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
Do you enjoy supporting innovative solutions that solve real engineering problems at scale? Do you enjoy moving fast and supporting business needs responsibly? This is the position for you.
Engage with the product at every stage, from design, through testing and then into production and support. Support the business in delivering a world-class customer experience to our partners around the globe by ensuring maximum operability of our systems. Uptime, response time and customer responsiveness are paramount.YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 years' experience working in operations or Devops environments.
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience designing and developing applications on RDBMS
- Advanced knowledge of technology in Oracle, Cassandra or other NoSQL database area and moderate level skills in J2E Application Framework, Springboot, Jenkins, Test automation tools, CI-CD-CT, postman script, Junit,
- 5 years' experience in troubleshooting customer related issues and managing customer relationships required.
- Solid understanding of testing, quality and change management methodologies.
- Solid understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Experience in troubleshooting and configuring applications running on WebLogic framework, within Windows, Unix, or Linux server environments.
- Experience in resolving day-to-day support issues, ensuring effective and timely resolution of issues in production environment, troubleshooting internal customer related issues, and managing customer relationships.
- Experience in working with Unix and Windows using command line tools for searching, scripting, and monitoring situations, including Oracle SQL scripting.
- Experience in performing systems analysis in the support and operation of a large-carrier class enterprise retail system.Experience in performing systems analysis in the support and operation of a large-carrier class enterprise retail system.
- Minimum of 3 year work experience is preferably in the payments industry.
Innovation and Leadership
- Provide guidance, leadership, and expertise to team members.
- Proficient at identifying sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
Technology and System
- Builds and maintains templates and scripts to automate and deploy code and configuration changes.
- Works with management to quickly manage and resolve complex issues and outages.
- Performs system monitoring, verifying availability of all hardware, systems, reviewing system and application logs and verifying the completion of scheduled jobs.
- Monitors system performance while maintaining the parameters and thresholds required.
- Operates in a 24/7 on-call support role focused on maintaining high system availability.
- Manages day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution. Duties include resolving and tracking user issues; designing, specifying, testing and documenting program modifications and functional enhancements.
- Creates and maintains operational requirements and standards for applications.
- Reviews design and provides risk assessments on change and delivery.
- Assists with maintaining operational security through reporting and communication of security breaches.
- Creates and guides team to create and maintain operational documentation.
Relationship and People Management
- Collaborates with architects and other Software Engineers on design.
- Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Occassionally supervises contract resources.
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top