Sr. Analytics & Strategy Manager
This role offers analytically-minded candidates the opportunity to be part of one of T-MobileÃ¢â,¬â¢s fastest-growing divisionsÃ¢â,¬T-Mobile For BusinessÃ¢â,¬and create real impact. As Sr. Analytics & Strategy Manager, you will deliver data-driven insights and strategic recommendations spanning all areas of the business, including strategy, marketing, sales, operations and finance. Specifically, you will be responsible for business planning and management to achieve growth and profitability objectives as well as provide analytical support to key initiatives. This role reports to the Director of Analytics & Insights.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong business acumen and the ability to think cross-functionally. You should be able to dissect complex problems, utilize facts/data to derive conclusions, and deliver clear recommendations. Examples of work include business planning to meet quarterly targets, estimating impacts of marketing campaigns, developing business cases for new initiatives, and understanding impacts of macro trends.
- Support decision-making through data analysis and insights spanning multiple areasÃ¢â,¬marketing, sales, finance, operations
- Drive the process of getting from problem statement to recommendation: break down problem and develop analysis framework; identify and procure relevant data; construct models as appropriate to analyze data and derive insights
- Create executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with partner teams in a collaborative team environment
- Coach and mentor Analytics & Strategy Managers on the team
- BachelorÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree and 7 years of management consulting/business analytics experience or MasterÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree and 5 years of management consulting/business analytics experience
- Strong business acumen with broad exposure to multiple functional areas
- High Excel modeling proficiency and proven experience in data analysis
- Excellent communication skillsÃ¢â,¬written and oralÃ¢â,¬with good executive-level presence
- Talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Good understanding of statistical concepts and basic SQL proficiency preferred
- BachelorÃ¢â,¬â¢s degree with quantitative concentration (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Finance) required
- MBA or professional equivalent preferred
Ã¢â,¬ At least 18 years of age.Ã¢â,¬ Legally authorized to work in the United States.Ã¢â,¬ High School Diploma or GED.Ã¢â,¬ Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top