As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Analyst,Sterling/Websphere
Senior Analyst, Applications Support will proactively suggest ways of maintaining and improving system stability, availability, performance, and reliability and provide subject matter expertise in a core functional Application Support Discipline.
- 6+ years previous experience supporting business critical applications in a large enterprise IT environment
- Experiencework experience in an application support background which includes supporting applications running in an enterprise IT environment.
- Experience in creating and improving scripts in a Unix environment to perform automation and troubleshooting using SQL, Perl, Shell, Python and pl/sql
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and documentations skills, to include solid experience in deploying software and writing functional procedures
- Experience in basic networking tools like ssh, sftp, scp, traceroute, arp, ping, netstat, and rsync
- Preferred experience:IBM Sterling Order Management System, Websphere Commerce, andOpenText ContentServe/StreamServe
Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent work experience acceptable as alternative.
- Prioritize and resolve multiple complex and critical issues.
- Forecast and plan for supporting both applications functionality and capacity requirements in a rapidly growing, changing, and complex environment.
- Protect and ensure the stability of the operational systems, and maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Assist in determining the impact of operational issues and provide input into their resolution via data extraction and quantification.
- Coordinate and prioritize all escalated activities, including testing project management and implementation of system upgrades, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Lead business process evaluations, requirements gathering, system analysis and design activities
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top