Sr Analysts, Systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Analysts, Systems located in Bellevue, WA will design headless implementations (APIs) for enterprise system consumption and work with business teams to ensure that all implementations and configurations meet their needs.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure data integrity and data consistency is maintained as data flows and settles in the backend systems.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for predictive and detective controls while designing systems.
- Research, identify, and drive improvements to project efficiency, speed, and quality via view cross-team synergies, methods, tools, and staffing models.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
- Work with functional team to analyze business requirements, assess finance systems impacts, and assist project management in identifying level of effort, including complexity, hours, and cost.
- Document system design solution, detailing use case description, process flow diagrams, consumer/provider name, interface definition (input and output data elements), data structure, error scenarios, and error handling mechanism.
- Drive collaborative design sessions with business, development, other IT teams, and vendors, and review project design artifacts for consistency and completeness.
- Designing end-to-end system integration using SOAP, File, JDBC, JMS, and REST protocols with proactive and reactive monitoring.
- Leveraging digital architecture for design, including Pivotal cloud foundry, APIs (application programming interfaces), and Micro services.
- Translating business process flows into detailed functional process flows, including system interactions, exception handling and configuration, and implementation details.
- Conducting user acceptance testing, triaging testing issues and design gaps, and prioritizing the issues for immediate fixing (in case of launch gating issues) and for future release cycles (in case of non-critical issues/gaps).
- Determining how enterprise systems should work, the causes and solutions to operating errors, and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Experience and education requirements:
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in electronic engineering, engineering, information systems, or related and 3 years of relevant work experience.
- ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in electronic engineering, engineering, information systems, or related and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Bellevue, WA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 91885BR.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top