Sr Analysts, Functional
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition summary
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Analysts, Functional located in Atlanta, GA will provide technical system design recommendations to meet business and functional requirements. Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or developed T-Mobile applications or systems; prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Translate business and user requirements into accurate system requirements specification documents through systems and data analysis.
- Coordinate and track project Change Requests, and communicate effectively to keep business, IT, and project personnel up to date.
- Estimate task and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering on time and on estimation.
- Interact regularly with Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, Application Support, and Operations, and work with partnering teams across multiple business units on successful delivery of systems enhancements.
- Design system flows, create Functional Specification documents, and utilize departmental Software Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for analysis activities.
- Work with development teams to provide accurate estimates of effort required for analyst and development deliverables.
Experience and education requirements:
- PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Master's degree in telecommunications management, electronic engineering, business, computer science, management information systems or related, and 3 years of relevant work experience.
- ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in telecommunications management, electronic engineering, business, computer science, management information systems or related, and 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Designing API specifications and Web Services to interface with complex middleware systems including commerce platforms including Tibco, Sterling Commerce, and WebSphere Commerce.
- Utilizing Unified Modeling Language and Visio to design sequence, block, and activity diagrams to define systems flows and interaction among multi-tiered applications.
- Utilizing UML, SQL, JMS, SOAP/WSDL, and XML to design business applications to sell a high volume of products and services.
- Utilizing Service Oriented Architecture to understand WSDL and define attributes for web services request/response and schema for integration with other back-end systems.
- Working with multiple business applications with active engagement during all phases of software development cycle and tier-4 production support.
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas for this position.
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
Create a candidate profile, and apply to requisition number 89992BR. We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top