Sr Analysts, Applications Support
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition Summary
T-Mobile USA is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging, and data services capable of reaching over 268 million Americans where they live, work, and play. In a world full of busy and fragmented lives, we at T-Mobile USA, Inc. have the idea that wireless communications can help. The value of our plans, the breadth of our coverage, the reliability of our network, and the quality of our service are meant to do one thing; help you stick together with the people who make your life come alive. That’s why we’re here.
Sr. Analysts, Applications Support to perform the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day operations including maintenance, monitoring, backup and recovery to administer databases supporting data archiving environments.
- Work with compliance and legal teams to determine data retention policies and requirements; execute retirement and define purge parameters under their direction.
- Provide operational support on IBM-AIX, HP-UX and Sun Solaris environment to deploy and configure Oracle Databases and Optim application.
- Define and implement security best practices to secure, maintain and access archived data.
- Perform design, implementation and management of Enterprise Archiving applications: IBM Optim Infosphere Data Archiving or Informatica Data Archive and Application Retirement solution.
- Review application and database architecture to ensure data archiving solution is highly available and scalable.
- Provide administration and maintenance of multi-terabyte databases running on Oracle and SQL Server with Oracle RAC and Data Guard supporting Highly Transactional and Data Warehouse applications.
- Perform design and deployment of logical and physical data modeling to support application and data retirement/masking of various applications.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure processes running backups, archiving and retrieval are occurring appropriately.
- Perform installation, configuration, troubleshooting, code optimization and capacity planning for application and database infrastructure to support application and data life cycle management.
- Apply experience in programming in: One scripting language: Shell, Kron, Powershell, Perl, Jscript; and One object-oriented programming language: VBA, C, C++, Java.
- Write, debug and tune database codes using T-SQL or PL/SQL, ETL Packages, Stored procedure, functions, triggers to troubleshoot issues related to data archiving processes.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top