Sr Analysts, Applications Support
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comPosition summary
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital GSM/GPRS, UMTS, and LTE wireless voice and data technology standards. Senior Analysts, Applications Support, located in Bothell, Washington will be responsible for supporting TIBCO, Web Logic, J2EE and similar systems.
Position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and deploy applications running on TIBCO, WebLogic, and Java frameworks in UNIX and LINUX, and monitor using Wily Introscope, AppDynamics, Splunk, Sitecope or a similar tool.
- Work with Java Virtual Machines from a support and troubleshooting perspective, perform complex SQL queries through multiple interfaces, and work with WebLogic Server in an environment with multiple domains and multiple managed servers for each domain.
- Resolve day-to-day support issues, ensure effective and timely resolution of issues in production environment, troubleshoot customer impacted issues, and manage customer relationships.
- Forecast and plan for support of both application functionality and capacity requirements in a rapidly growing, changing, and complex environment.
- Assess critical path, assist in implementation of any projects required by the business, and be available to provide 24/7 on-call support on a rotating basis with other team members.
- Lead efforts in complex troubleshooting, recovery, and root cause investigation, transfer knowledge to other members of the team and other groups, and resolve day-to-day support issues ensuring effective and timely resolution in the production environment.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top