Sr Analyst, Threat Intelligence, Ent Information Security
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comDescription
Threat analysts use a variety of databases, software applications, and other intelligence research tools to identify, assimilate, examine, interpret, and evaluate all-source information/intelligence to determine the nature, function, interrelationships, personalities, capabilities, and intent regarding the capabilities and focus of threat actors.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in threat intelligence or related field
- Be subject matter expert in multiple security and threat subject areas
- Good verbal and communication skills with diverse cross functional groups & the ability to present effectively to small & large groups
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to complete independently, as well as delegate and track progress within the team, all within the time frame established
- Has a research oriented mindset, has a naturally curious nature
- Must be able to look at data from a lateral perspective, see the big picture
- Always act with tact and integrity, and interface with a variety of individuals in a positive and productive manner
- Strong problem solving / troubleshooting skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to complete independently; Ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of info security
- Previous leadership experience, a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science, Information Technology
- Relevant work experience may be substituted for education requirements
- Conducts comprehensive research scouring finished intelligence products and reviewing raw intelligence from a variety of sources.Cross correlates and validates threat information from multiple groups (Cyber, OPSEC and others)
- Compiles relevant data and integrates data into a coherent whole; considers the information’s reliability, validity, relevance and time sensitivity.
- Aides in identifying and evaluating assets, trends and patterns of threat actors.
- Performs tailored analysis to develop comprehensive target definition of far-reaching strategic threats to support operational planning and to identify opportunities for neutralizing or degrading activities of threat actors.
- Integrates large amounts of intelligence information on threats into context in order to draw insights about the possible implications; conducts in-depth analysis of on-going threat activities to determine the significance of information relative to intelligence already known, to identify significant facts, and draw deductions about the probable meaning of newly evaluated information.
- Helps in identifying intelligence gaps, specifies collection requirements to fill gaps in information, evaluates resulting intelligence collected in response to requirements and determines analytical approach; identifies significant trends and proposes new or revised analytical projects to alert decision-makers to new developments.
- Display critical thinking in the creation of narrative reports, presentations, visual mapping and link charts or similar diagrams to report analytical assessments
- Maintains, populates, and manages intelligence records, information files, and a variety of databases.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top