Sr Analyst, Tax Technology
Sr Analyst, Tax Technology
Indirect Tax technology-oriented position focused on the support of strategic business initiatives of the Metro by T-Mobile business. Support tax system and user testing, including validation and maintenance of tax related systems to assure continued compliance with our tax collection and remittance obligations. Analyze proposed business changes, identify tax impacts, identify risks and develop system requirements and/or mitigation solutions. Support audit defense through information retrieval and analysis and assist in special development and projects.
- Actively manage deliverables, including business requirements, test cases and validations, and impact analysis related to products and services
- Provide operational support for MetroPCS projects and initiatives
- Provide strategic tax guidance as it relates to MetroPCS' products and services
- Provide statutory audit support, including data retrieval and reconciliation; research and prepare analysis for audit support
- Review notices and prepare responses for jurisdictional tax notices and/or other external requests for tax information
- Review customer requests for tax-exemptions; maintain related documentation and provide upon audit
- Complete various ad-hoc projects on an as needed basis, including tax research and planning as required
- Quickly assess and communicate effectively on potential indirect tax implications
- Act as liaison to internal project owners throughout the project lifecycle
- Balance and prioritize multiple simultaneous demanding projects
- 2-4 years indirect tax experience
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, technology and analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Prior experience in communications industry and/or with communications billing systems preferred
- Experience with Vertex CommTax required.
- Experience using Business Objects, SQL and/or Alteryx are a plus
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top