Sr Analyst, Systems
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Description
Consults with business teams with assessment of business requirements, functional design, configuration, and development of Samson, EIP and RPX systems, as well as collaborate with other teams to create innovative end to end solutions
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 5-6 years minimum experience in telecom with emphasis in Samson, EIP, RPX or other TMO systems.
- 6+ years Software design experience
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Deliver functional scope analysis and detailed solution design of the processes/systems impacted an work plan for each project assigned
- Translate business requirements into process/system impacts and functional requirements, and identify/assess potential data source.
- Ensure stakeholders, management and project managers are fully informed of project risks, team activities and project status.
- Research, identify and drive improvements to project efficiency, speed and quality via view cross-team synergies, methods, tools and staffing models.
- Collaborate with business and IT partner teams to develop business capability and technology roadmaps, provide education on potential process and system solution options, and drive business/IT investigation of emerging strategic capabilities.
- Ability to mentor new analysts to the team.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments and create deliverables as outlined in our SDLC.
- Ability to assess the impact of new process or requirements on an existing suite of complex applications at functional level.
- Ability to identify and diagnose complex problems and implement solutions rapidly and effectively while managing customer relationships
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top