Sr Analyst, Systems
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Enterprise Data Solutions IT team is looking for a technology savvy resource to support the continued buildout and adoption of our Metadata and Reference Data Management applications. These tools are in the early stages of implementation and this role has the opportunity to shape the success of these key roll outs. Both Metadata and Reference Data Management are key capabilities in supporting the understanding and use of information/data at T-Mobile related to BI and Information management. From tool administration, configuration, and support to product roadmap, this position will partner with other EIT team members and business partners to move these tools and capabilities forward.
- 3 years of experience in administering/supporting Windows/SQL based IT applications
- Strong Knowledge of Metadata Management and Reference Data Management concepts
- Strong knowledge of data architecture and data base concepts
- Experience in operating within RDMS’s such as SQL, Teradata, Oracle
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner effectively with peers
Bachelors Degree in computer or science or management information systems or equivalent experience (8 years minimum related experience/training).
- Perform ongoing configuration and systems administration tasks to ensure applications are up and functioning within agreed upon SLAs
- Develop, execute and monitor application functions such as data feeds to populate the metadata application
- Create and maintain technical documentation such as system flow charts, diagrams and procedures appropriate for supporting the applications
- Interface with application vendors for troubleshooting as issues or questions arise related to system stability/functionality
- Monitor application performance and storage growth with defined targets and thresholds established
- Partner with team members to drive quarterly planning for system sustainment and capability upgrade activities
- Participate in the creation of training and adoption materials for current and potential users of the systems; support presentation of those materials as needed
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top