Sr Analyst, Systems/ Atlanta or Bellevue
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThis position will be the main point of contact for key business areas in driving product design across EIT teams. Highly Accountable for finding a solution to meet the business objective then championing the solution through technical design, testing and execution. The position requires strong analytical skills, negotiation and understanding how to tie technology to enterprise initiatives that effect the bottom line of the company. The position will also be responsible for developing day-to-day operational tactics that deliver tactical simplification to the department by reengineering, improving and maintaining standard operating procedures. Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in product design, internal client management, software development design processes, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, negotiation, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Minimum of 5 - 8+ years of systems analysis experience with understanding strategic business information systems
- Solid understanding of BSA best practice principles and has applied practice; Telecom domain experience a must! Demonstrated ability to apply BABOK principles required.
- Solid understanding of multiple system development life-cycle mythologies
- Solid understanding of business process and system process within multiple knowledge areas
- Excellent written and communication skills; effectively communicating with all employee levels and levels of management.
- Proven experience with identifying and resolving requirement impacting issues, working with members of project management team and business SME's/executives to develop and implement viable solutions.
- Demonstrated track record of strong consulting skills and experience to bridge the gap between technology and business operations to enable organizations to make effective decisions.
- Certificate in Business Systems Analysis (preferably in a quantitative discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Must be proficient and have experience using MS Office (Excel, Work, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SharePoint
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with SQL ability to write and execute complex queries
- Have at least 4 years of experience with Quality Assurance with the ability to work with Testing teams to construct and validate critical test case scenarios
- Proven ability to successfully participate on teams to implement business strategies and manage to budget requirements.
- Successful process mapping, policy and procedure documentation, project management, change management skills
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills, with attention to details
- Strong negotiator with proven ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional policy owners
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
- Effectively balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt and respond to changing situations
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
- Work with cross-functional business team to understanding key business initiatives and tie them to solutions available or that can be put into the development pipeline that meet the company goal
- Able to take strong ownership of a solution and champion that solution across technical teams required to deliver the solution.
- Follows solution through all gates to production launch including design, development, testing and operational support and is the main point of contact for the business teams to address any changes in directions that results from exiting a solution gate
- Lead the identification, analysis, prioritization, documentation and implementation of consistent key policy and procedure improvements, standard operating procedures, tools and methods that are repeatable and sustainable
- Solves complex, multi-faceted problems facing day-to-day operations; deliver simplified solutions that allow the department to seamlessly provide customer service excellence.
- Proactively identify potential issues as a departmental expert and collaborate with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency.
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders, and develop strong partnerships to obtain results on behalf of the department
- Align policy, procedure and process with other lines of business to ensure consistent customer service experience.
- Works on issues of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors demonstrating good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Identifies need for and develops analysis tools such as distribution and trending reports, tables, executive summaries, spreadsheets, graphics, presentations, and flow charts, for implementation of new systems, processes, procedures, methodologies, policies or organizational changes.
- Serves in a consulting or subject matter expert capacity on enterprise-wide project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and in some cases may lead all or subgroups of project teams to accomplish project activities and objectives.
- Provides team leadership or consulting support on generally highly complex assignments and tasks.
- Develops a business analysis work-plan to manage own tasks, deliverables, schedule and provides information to stakeholders and Project Management. Assists other knowledge area BSA's in development of their work-plans.
- Provide SME leadership and consulting support on complex tasks. Initiate and execute initiatives to improve the processes, procedures, and tools utilized by the team. Reviews deliverables and provides input for other analysts. Strong understanding of all business channels.
- Provides mentoring and daily direction to analysts. Leads department process improvements initiatives.
- Leads the mentoring of others.
- Bachelor's Degree. Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of related experience in lieu of degree.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top