Sr Analyst, Systems
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The WebSphere Commerce Configurator must have extensive product knowledge on all subsystems-Catalog, Pricing, Order Management, Promotion, and Marketing etc using IBM WebSphere Commerce V6.x V7.x (Enterprise or Professional editions.) This configuration professional must be well versed with how the product components interact and the capabilities of various components, as well as the configurations and architecture of production and staging systems.
The position also works as part of an on/off shore team, being a team player, developing skills and being responsible for success of the initiatives.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive knowledge on WCS tools-WAS Admin Console, IBM Organization administration console, IBM Management Center, Commerce Accelerator.
- Create, bulk upload and maintain catalog data and attribute dictionary using CMC and dataload utility
- Create and maintain catalog filters, price rules, customer segments and promotions
- Good understanding and hands on experience with different subsystems in WCS.
- Ability to maintain environments by applying necessary fixpacks/feature packs.
- Good understanding of Database concepts using Oracle.
- Working experience in Java/J2EE applications.
- Good understanding and working experience in SOA. REST Webservices and SOAP services
- Must be able to create and execute complex SQL statements
- Build and Deploy Process within WCS.
- Good understanding of basic UNIX Shellscripting.
Professional Skills Required:
- Good verbal and written English communication
- Team player
- Ability to make decisions as governed by team rules / policies and communicate effectively
- Must be a self-starter, organized and able to work independently as well as in small groups, including with customer, technical teamsand business.
- Provide On-Call Support as required.
- Installation and configuration of IBM Management Center
- Install and configure WebSphere Commerce v6 7.
- Understanding of AutomationTools.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top