Sr Analyst, Systems
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comProvide testing for many multi-layer applications. Develop and execute test cases and assist with preparing testing estimates.This role requires a blend of experience in performing test planning/automation and setting up of a framework for continuous testing in a DevOps setup
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development testing or design required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance and Testing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Quality Center
- Experience in full system development lifecycles
- Good knowledge of industry best test practice.
- Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (SQL, MySQL)
- Strong knowledge of IT SDLC, both traditional waterfall and agile methodology/concepts
- Experience with continuous integration (CI), continuous test (CT), continuous delivery (CD) model, Agile and DevOps.
- Technical aptitude to understand test automation, and continuous delivery tools (examples: Jenkins, Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Experience in Performance Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of cloud based architectures and database concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree. IT or Business
- Or equivalentwork experience
- Developing thorough and complete test plans
- Developing testing methodologies to ensure release readiness
- Demonstrate the behaviors aligned to key mindset shifts associated with Agile approaches (adaptability, mental flexibility, comfortable with ambiguity)
- Reviewing testing requirements generating test cases, test reporting, test automation, test capacity and testing resource management and quality metrics.
- Working as integral member of a Scrum team to identify and resolve issues
- Works heavily with Development, Application support management/release management for implementation readiness and post-implementation quality analysis.
- Acts as functional and technical expert
- Manage process and validate the quality of deliverables produced by their team.
- Create and support standards, processes, and procedures necessary to produce the deliverables from the team and work effectively with other teams.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to partner effectively with peers
- Experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful
completion of specific project goals and objectives)
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively
- Monitors progress and results; gives feedback effectively to both vendor and direct test labor.
- Technical testing expertise to include continuous integration (CI) and continuous testing (CT) and big data reporting competencies. Deliver effective presentations to small groups and/or executive leaders
- Solicit communications feedback from cross-functional resources and proposed methods to act upon opportunities and/or develop appropriate response
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top