Sr Analyst, Systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comRole Overview: A Customer Information Sr. Analyst at T-Mobile is responsible for engaging with the business to seek Customer specific requirements, interpreting requirements into technical functionality (data, services, and UI) and drafting the associated User Stories and design artifacts. It is expected that the analyst for a project knows the requirements inside and out and can provide clarifications during design discussions and additionally has detailed knowledge of the Customer Information Domain impacting requirements, including the need for inbound and outbound data flows. The analyst and architect will work together to design the appropriate solution. The analyst will identify use cases, how data/web service calls and flows should occur. The analyst & architect then go on to support the development phases for the Customer Information development team as a liaison with the business and to ensure the final solution is in line with the requirements.
- Hands-on analyst role experience participating in designs for large and complex projects
- Ericsson billing / CES or other billing experience preferred
- Oracle Customer Hub MDM, Siebel 8.X, or other MDM or CRM experience highly preferred
- 5 years or multiple implementations across full SDLC for one or more of these applications
- 5 years of experience with or commensurate number of implementations of telecommunications Billing, Customer Systems either MDM or CRM preferred
- Working knowledge of multiple middleware and web services technologies such as Tibco, SAP PI preferred
- Experience working in a SOA environment and distributed architectures
- Telecom or communications industry knowledge/experience strongly preferred
- Systems knowledge and/or functional experience with the following: network usage, rating, charging, mediation, billing, payments, charges, adjustments, third party billing and services, customer profile management, credit processes and any other related customer interaction dependent systems, services, interfaces, UIs, or APIs.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL
- Working knowledge of logical and physical database design and implementation
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge to effectively manage time, prioritize work and multi-task across many assignments
- Excellent communication skills and drive required, with focus on results, delivery, and customer satisfaction
- Experience operating in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with DevOps methodologies
- User Story creation and completion of functional components of the User Stories such as Assumptions, Use Cases, Data Flows, etc.
- Attribute prioritization, scoping, and definitions (Data Definition Specification)
- Attribute matrix with sources identified, business rules, cleansing and data quality checks
- Communicating clearly with PM on dates/gates/issues and escalating appropriately
- Attribute source system analysis (SSA or similar document)
- Data profiling with tools, as needed
- Minimum 4-year degree in computer science or related discipline
- Technology certifications (such as Java, Microsoft, Oracle) a plus
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top