Sr Analyst, Supplier Cyber Risk Management
T-Mobile's Supplier Cyber Risk Management Team provides 3 rd party cyber assessments and reviews for all identified third-party cyber projects that host, process, manage or store T-Mobile sensitive information. This is done through working together with multiple teams with varied areas of responsibility from within T-Mobile and their third parties. This position requires competency in cyber security concepts. The analyst will work with our partner teams in Third-Party Risk Management, Privacy and Legal Counsel, Procurement, Compliance, and various Business Owners to develop and maintain an internal service model that informs the business of key cyber risks in a timely manner.
Cyber Security Assessment Skills
- Act as a trusted technical cyber security advisor to all levels of the organization for a variety of information security projects that arise from current business and 3 rd party suppliers.
- Assess cyber risks and provide innovative countermeasures and solutions that appropriately balance T-Mobile's security policy with business objectives.
- Evaluate and assess compliance to a regulation, law or policy using industry standard methodologies (NIST, PCI, CPNI, SOX, etc.) in an enterprise environment
- Learn a new technologies and support delivery from concept through to operational deployment
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, communicate delivery expectations, lead projects, and manage deadlines.
- Work with business and technology teams to influence and educate for sound security processes and best practices within the industry.
- Innovate and solve problems, find the best solution and present that to your team and partners.
- Use your strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with security related technologies, e.g.: External Security Scanners, Secured data transmission, Secured Storage, Remote Connection, Network Protection, Anti-Malware, Incident reporting, Monitoring, Security Auditing & Logging, Vulnerability & Patch Management, Access Controls, Cloud Security & Strategy, IoT -product/Services, Provisioning etc.
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure proficiency and experience that could include one or more years of experience in security roles: Encryption, Penetration Testing, Secured Firewalls, Gateways, VPN, Application Security SAST/DAST, cloud (SaaS), database, big data, telecom, mobile network, system or network administration, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Cyber security assessments with 3 rd parties.
- Experience in large companies and/or complex environments, or providing professional consulting services for them.
- Proven ability to assess, influence, recommend, deploy and integrate Information Security solutions.
- Work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment-with only periodic supervision.
- Cyber or Enterprise security (Digital Security) related certifications (CISM, CISSP, CISA, Security+)
- Available to work in Bellevue, WA (Factoria)
- 6+ years of role relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Security or two additional years of work experience
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top