Sr Analyst, Roaming
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAs a part of the Roaming team, this position is responsible for providing back office, billing and systems support for the Roaming business, enabling our customers to roam seamlessly and our Partners to provide wireless services to their customers. Major duties include:
- Identify operational issues, data collection, root cause analysis and resolution;
- Cross-group collaboration with EIT, Engineering, Fraud, and other functional groups within T-Mobile as well as with Roaming specific vendor(s).
- Monitor and drive financial performance of initiatives and products sponsored by the Roaming team including Excessive Roamer Reduction, Home Re-Routing, and Steering;
- Document and/or improve current roaming processes;
- Manage and execute Roaming department SOX controls.Minimum required
- General understanding of wireless network architecture
- General understanding of wireless billing
- Analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Experience with IT systems
Understanding of mediations and revenue assurance
Familiar with GSMA policies and procedures
Familiar with TAP protocol
High School Diploma or GEDRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Work with other functional departments to resolve operational issues impacting our customers and our Partners
- Execute leadership efforts to drive performance of Roaming team sponsored initiatives and/or products to ensure they deliver on financial commitments, including: Home-Rerouting, Traffic Steering and others.
- Collabrorate with Partner Relatioship Team on the Roaming service launches strategy. Recommend on prioritization of service launches to ensure T-Mobile has a competitive roaming footprint.
- Execute roaming operations SOX controls. Assist in preparing for and participate in the annual scoping and rationalization process for all SOX processes & controls.
- Document roaming specific processes. Identify process improvement and re-engineering opportunities and communicate these to the Senior Manager, Roaming Business Operations and Roaming department.
- Coach functional groups at T-Mobile on the value Roaming brings to the company so that it becomes an integral part of all relevant service offerings and the Roaming team receives the required internal support.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screenWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top