Sr Analyst, Revenue Assurance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
T-Mobile USA is a leading provider of digital Global System for Mobile Communications/General Packet Radio
Service (GSM/GPRS) wireless voice and data technology standards. The Revenue Assurance Sr. Analyst
located in Bellevue, WA will be responsible for supporting operational improvement in the business, including
existing process improvements and identification of new opportunities by working collaboratively with
business partners. Revenue Assurance Sr. Analyst will provide analytical support to the team by
structuring problems, extracting and analyzing data, and presenting findings. The role will also communicate
complicated analysis, logic, and solutions in a clear and concise manner in providing decision support,
analysis and recommendations that help to drive effective execution of initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years of business process/project analysis experience with strong strategic business process improvements.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in SQL, Excel and data mining are required.
- Demonstrated comfort level in analyzing large sets of data, and proven experience with financial modeling and business case development.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a quantitative or related field
- Deep experience with billing systems and sales processes.
- Direct experience in planning and leading project as a Team Leader level, preferably as a Senior Team Leader.
- Well versed in a multitude of analytical methodologies and techniques including modeling, forecasting, NPV/cost-benefit analysis, financial statement analysis, sensitivity analysis, and variance analysis and data visualization.
- Strong analytical skills with experience collecting and analyzing complex and voluminous data, identifying risks and impacts, and drawing relevant conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to research raw and consolidated data in a discovery base environment; including ability to identify trends and separate from calculated background noise using statistical methodology.
- Experience analyzing processes, identifying gaps and coordinating multiple teams to facilitate timely and accurate deliverables.
- Knowledge of enterprise databases architecture, reporting, and server software to extract and transform data. Understanding of Database table structures design and optimization principles, mainly Relational Database but also Hierarchical Database.
- Demonstrated experience and deep knowledge of working within databases including Oracle, Teradata, Sql Server and Business Objects Expert level Excel skills. Proficiency with other MS-Office applications (Word, Access, PowerPoint).
- Manage and/or support audit/control development, configuration, validation, operations, discrepancy review, ROI creation, and reporting to meet requirements, timelines, and budgets as defined by leadership.
- Analyze and dissect complex problems. Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and findings.
- Apply statistical analysis, including cluster analysis and pattern error estimations in order to recognize and estimate behavioral patterns that might lead to revenue leaks / opportunities.
- Conduct data discovery and business analysis, and identify process efficiency gaps through data mining across multiple data sources. Support ongoing data mining efforts.
- Utilize primary and secondary market research to derive conclusions and make recommendations.
- Create compliance reporting focused on revenue leakage, provide business case support to project owners, and deliver ad-hoc analysis and reporting for key Revenue Assurance initiatives
- Extract data and Interpret operational results related to Un-Carrier initiatives and identify variances to business case benchmarks, underlying causes, opportunities and revenue process risks.
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner.
- Foster relationships with key cross-functional partners and internal stakeholders; establish strong partnerships to obtain desired results on behalf of the business channel.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top