Sr Analyst, Resource Planning
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comTo be considered, please apply no later than 9/27 at noon pst
This person is responsible for Workforce related analysis, focused on our forecasting and staffing for Customer Care and Sub Prime lines of business for the National Resource Planning team.Minimum Required
- 2-3 Years previous call center forecasting and scheduling experience required
- Experience working in a multi-site call center environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with workforce management software (Aspect eWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc.)
- Experience with Crystal Reports and VBA
- Ability to autonomously gather and analyze data; Proven analytical skills Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Provide impact analysis and guidance for new forecasts and/or changes to existing forecasts to each of the Business Units
- Determine long-term headcount & staffing requirements
- Provide ad hoc analyses, formulate conclusions, and present conclusions to management
- Review volume/CRT forecasts prepared by Forecast Analysts to determine reasonability and relevance of Demand Requirements, shrinkage, CSR non-productive work requirements.
- Develop and maintain complex spreadsheet models
- Work on cross-functional teams to support various projects Minimum Required
- Associates Degree. Business, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field
- LI-CS-JF1T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top