Sr Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
Work in a solid analytical wireless coverage strategy team in designing & planning the network expansion for AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s fastest LTE network. Design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards and various data visualization reporting solutions. Use tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports, dashboards & decision making analytics. Validate and test data & reports to ensure accuracy and quality. Participate in wireless network design based on strategic tenets using big data & ever evolving analytics.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Gather simple to moderately complex data inputs from multiple sources. Run routine data queries from reporting tools, ensuring integrity of data and reporting.
- Partner with customers & stakeholders on the development and production of a wide range of standard reports. Ensure delivery meets agreed upon requirements.
- Assist with analysis & design of the wireless coverage LTE network based on big data & analytical framework
- Identify opportunities to create network leadership through ROI models , competitive tenets & technology enhancements
- Mentor Jr Analysts with reporting, analysis, packaging as needed.
- 2+ yearsÃ¢â,¬â¢ experience within wireless industry with LTE/UMTS/GSM Base Station Subsystem/Optimization knowledge
- 1+ yearsÃ¢â,¬â¢ experience with data mining, and/or reporting
- Basic understanding of Radio Frequency (RF) Planning Tools and the Site Design Process
- Basic understanding of acquisition & churn models leading to business strategy formulation
- Project leadership involving multiple stake holders & executive leadership reporting
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytics skills
- Management consulting experience desired
- Bachelors Degree. Business, Telecommunications, Finance, Information Management or related field
- Additional experience considered in lieu of degree
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Retail Associate Manager
Diego assists the store manager with day-to-day operations while working to develop the roles of his associates through hands-on sales coaching.
Back to top