Sr Analyst, Reporting & Analytics
- Sacramento, CA
This Sr Reporting Analyst will have the creative ability to design, implement, and maintain performance and metrics-based reporting and visualization dashboard for the Underwriting, Consumer and Business Credit teams in Credit Risk. This reporting will be used to determine individual and team performance. Through visualization it should tell the story of what is happening and why it's happening. This individual should also be able to provide actionable insights to Business leadership.
- 2-3 years - Business Intelligence experience
- 2-3 years - Providing insightful and actionable recommendations based on quantitative analysis
- Candidate must have proven ability to analyze, monitor and recommend scheduling and resource needs to ensure SLAs are met
- Has knowledge on how to design and develop reporting on site and individual performance
- Must have clear and concise communication skills, coupled with excellent presentation, problem solving and networking/strong relationships skills.
- Experience developing interactive visualization and dashboards
- Proven effective interaction with executives/leadership.
- A solid understanding of Credit and Collections processes and systems is desired.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top