Sr Analyst, Privacy
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.T-Mobile’s Privacy Analyst evaluates procedures, technologies, and products (across all of T-Mobile’s business units) for probable privacy program impacts, informs business stakeholders of potential risks and mitigation options, and then drives implementation of effective controls designed to help ensure T-Mobile is legally compliant with applicable privacy obligations and delivering sustainable customer value.
T-Mobile’s Privacy Office is responsible for defining and implementing a customer centric, business enabling, and compliant privacy program. This includes, but is not limited to, legal and regulatory analysis, policy development, influencing strategic and tactical direction, business process and technology analysis, control procedure design, compliance monitoring, and awareness activities.
- Solid background both educationally and via professional experience. No less than 3 years of professional experience in business operations, business analytics, risk management, auditing, project management, or similar; preferably in large companies and/or complex environments or providing professional consulting services
- Must have general knowledge of U.S. privacy and security obligations; wireless or ecommerce expertise preferred
- Demonstrated abilities in problem-solving and analysis: identifies issues, analyzes information to assess root cause and relationships, risks, and potential risk responses. Proven ability to synthesize and summarize complex data into concise recommendations and reports
- A proven ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to a constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate objectives and present clear and professional work products
- Ability to foster relationships across multiple disciplines and influence others
- Associates degree; business, accounting, finance or similar
- Bachelor’s preferred
- IAPP Certification (e.g., CIPP/US, CIPM, CIPT) preferred
- Analyze business process, technology, and product designs relative to privacy program objectives and report potential issues to business and privacy program management
- Support cross-functional partners to solve problems and design effective privacy control procedures
- Validate and report on the implementation of privacy control procedures by project and/or program teams
- Develop subject matter expertise for how privacy objectives, policies, and procedures impact multi-faceted and complex business objectives
- Align procedures within multiple lines of business to ensure consistent customer experience
- Deliver on commitments, deadlines and objectives while remaining in scope and leveraging appropriate tools, methods, frameworks, and professional standards
- Demonstrate consistent credibility and the ability to influence business decisions related to privacy program objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently while representing the services of the program with the quality professionalism
- Identify opportunities to create incremental value for customers
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top