Sr Analyst, Payment Operations
Sr Analyst, Payment Operations
Payment Operations is critical to our business at T-Mobile and is a strategic business unit responsible for the successful collection of payments across multiple channels. As a Sr. Payments Operations Analyst, you will be joining our expanding Payment Strategy and Operations Team where everything we do is to create an exceptional customer payment experience while protecting the financial integrity of every transaction. In this role, you will provide daily operational support and oversight of the end to end payments process.
- Responsible for being a subject matter expert (SME) in one or more payment subject areas: ACH, Credit Card, Debit Card, Lockbox, Cash over Counter.
- Develop and implement best practices to ensure successful processing of payments and exceptions.
- Consult with payment processors, banks, and credit card companies to handle various ad hoc operational challenges while looking for ways to optimize performance.
- Provide tactical ownership of payment policies, procedures, and strategies to support the rollout of new payment products / service offerings.
- Accountable for achieving payment performance KPI's across multiple platforms, channels, products, and lines of business.
- Assist in creating a strategic vision to transform the payments experience and exceptions processes.
- Identify and drive improvements to payments and exceptions to reduce payment processing expense.
- POC for customer and operational escalations/issues. Advocate for and help build trusting and loyal relationships with our customers.
- Help improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the department's goals and KPIs.
- 5+ years' experience optimizing the performance of payments portfolio (ACH, CC, DC, Check, Lockbox). 7+ years experience payment performance preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Supply Chain Management; Master's degree preferred.
- Have a detailed understanding of the payments ecosystem, credit/debit card, ACH, Lockbox.
- Experience partnering with cross functional business partners/stakeholders and third-party payment/industry partners.
- SME in Microsoft Suite (PPT, Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook)
- Strong experience in documenting processes, controls, risks, and business process modeling.
- Demonstrated technical and business acumen with genuine interest in applying creative solutions to address challenges and opportunities within the payments space.
- Complete understanding of payments and the levers that drive processing costs.
- Be high energy team player who is extremely inquisitive and willing to jump in and get it done!
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top