Sr Analyst, Order Management
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Analyst, Order Management
The Senior Systems Analyst will be a key member of the Order Management team responsible for implementing and supporting projects on a high volume Order Management platform. They will provide technical system design recommendations to meet business and functional requirements. This position relies on interaction with Business teams, Product Management, and Architects for input into implementation of the design.
- Minimum 5 years of development and analysis experience of medium to large-scale projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and supporting complex multi-tiered applications
- Working knowledge of REST/JSON, JMS, Swagger, SOAP/WSDL
- API first design experience with tools like Apigee
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills are required
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Must possess solid project management skills and minimum 3 years leading small to medium-sized projects
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC practices and procedures
- Solid knowledge of canonical data models and management/governance of the model.
- Experience with multiple functional areas including billing and retail a plus
- Experience working with at least 3 business applications/systems
- Experience providing tier 4 production support
- Experience with B2B or B2C development and analysis preferred
- Experience with canonical models and management/governance, service governance, SOA architecture, and preferably with commercial tools like igniteXML
- Application Development background required. This is a technically focused position and generally seen as a progression from a Development role.
- Knowledge of T-Mobile applications and systems a plus
- Knowledge of wireless industry a plus
- Experience mentoring other members of analyst/development staff.
A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or management information systems required.Equivalent experience (8 years minimum related experience/training) may be considered inlieu of a degree.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or developed T-Mobile applications or systems, prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes. Translate business and user requirements into accurate system requirements specification documents through systems and data analysis
- Coordinate and manage project Change Requests. Communicate effectively to keep business, IT and project personnel up to date
- Ability to estimate task and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering on time and on estimation
- Interacts regularly with Product Owners, Architects, Developers, Application Support and Operations
- Assist in API design and management of Enterprise Architecture components and low-level technical Architecture design documents.
- Utilize departmental Software Development Lifecycle Methodology as a guide for analyst activities.
- Contribute to and work to meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of effort required for analyst and development deliverables, by providing updates on project progress to team members, project management and project personnel, and by escalating issues that might affect project success to management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including Enterprise Testing, Release Planning and Management, Development, Project Management, and Application Support on successful delivery of systems enhancements.
- Provide on call and after hours support as required for production releases.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top