Sr Analyst, IT Quality Assurance
The T-Mobile's Financial Control Testing team is responsible for planning and executing testing efforts to ensure financial integrity of the new code releases, large enterprise software implementations, and subsequent system upgrades.
This Senior Analyst position is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and creating comprehensive work products documenting requirements, including validation and traceability, for existing and new applications supporting various business channels. This position understands how organizations function to accomplish their purpose, and defines capabilities an organization requires to provide a service or meet their goals. This position facilitates communication between organizational units to align the needs of business units in order to create requirement work products for solution providers. This role plans, directs and completes the analysis of business problems to be solved or product/services to be developed for delivery. This role provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. This role assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service related initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple deliverables and priorities in a fast-paced environment and quickly develop a clear understanding of the needs of the back- office business teams. They must be able to communicate timely and effectively project status and provide clear recommendations for test case consolidation and prioritization. Candidate will need to create and foster working relationships to engage and evolve back office involvement in the test function and will have excellent communication and project management skills.
- Key liaison with back office stakeholders for test case creation, prioritization and validations.
- Understand all requirements for system changes and implementations
- Monitors and tracks project status with specific focus on back office test cases.
- Schedules meetings and prepares meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Assist in preparing project presentations for management reviews.
- Communicate status, issues, risks, results and time-lines.
- Create and maintain essential working relationships with key internal stakeholders, cross-functional partners and leaders to achieve results.
- Deliver on ad-hoc requests.
- 3 5 years business support experience
- IT or Accounting/Finance background
- Proven working experience and strong ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maneuver in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking ability and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and must demonstrate confidence in a high-profile position
- Ability to work independently or with a team to manage real time activities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills to work with multiple business team requirements.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills; must be very comfortable with large data
- Be detail-oriented and believe that details matter greatly to the success of the solution.
- Previous experience in telecom or wireless industry
- Basic SQL experience or the ability to learn
- Knowledge of GAAP and or IFRS
- Familiarity with System Development Lifecycles (SDLC, Agile, Waterfall)
- Bachelors Degree in a business field or IT
- Master's degree preferred
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top