Sr Analyst, IT Compliance IAM/IGA
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Analyst, IT Compliance IAM/IGA
This position can be based in Snoqualmie, WA, Bothell, WA or Frisco, TX.
As a Sr Analyst, IT Compliance, you have the unique opportunity to have a direct and measurable impact on T-Mobile's strategic direction and the company's bottom line. The focus will be on how to mature our IAM/IGA (Identity and Access Management/Identity Governance and Administration) processes to continually improve and drive excellence in compliance. You'll need skills that enable you to partner and collaborate in other people's technical and business groups, rapidly learn the nuances of their business and control areas, complete robust analyses, and recommend meaningful changes in critical business processes for control compliance and IAM/IGA. This role requires the ability to work cross functionally with IT teams, and key stakeholders, utilizing analytical skills in dissecting complex problems and delivering clear recommendations to improve results. This role also interacts with technical compliance teams across the company and so must also be able to communicate complicated analysis, logic, and solutions in a clear and concise manner. Given the impact this position can have on company direction, you must feel comfortable taking and defending polarizing positions based on your work. A key for success requires not being satisfied with the status-quo, but challenging everything and driving continual service improvement.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 5+ years experience in an IT organization
- Experience working in a technology compliance program environment
- Experience with AD, Azure AD, OIM, OAM, SAML, LDAP, RADIUS, Client and/or other identity systems
- Understanding of technologies used for data mining and report generators
- Working in a cross-organizational environment, with an overview of multiple functional areas
- Creating and maintaining monitoring plans and schedules.
- Providing clear, concise information to support the creation of senior management reports
- Reviewing technical documentation (functional specifications, design documents, etc.).
- Exposure to standard business practice/ IT audits, controls, compliance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and take ownership of issues and work products
- Basic operating system (HP/UX and Windows) knowledge
- Basic relational database (Oracle and SQL Server) knowledge
- Understanding of multi-tier application architecture
- Competence with Microsoft products - Office (Word, Excel), Visio, Project
- Excellent aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with competing deadlines.
- Experience with coding and scripting languages such as PowerShell, Java, T-SQL, etc. a plus.
- General knowledge of IAM/IGA suites, specifically OIM (Oracle Identity Manager) (specifically 11g R2) and MIM (Microsoft Identity Manager)
- Strong understanding of IAM/IGA technologies, including access control and account provisioning
- Good understanding of industry standards for audit and compliance (SOX, ISO 27001, PCI, CPNI).
- Bachelors Degree
License or Certification
CISA, GIAC, CISSP or related certifications a plus
- You will work closely with internal clients to understand key control issues, audit, assess, and propose fact based compliance options/solutions that transform key compliance activities and processes.
- Perform monitoring and auditing of IT controls at the application, database, operating system, and process levels. Work with business partners to ensure process documentation, support controls knowledge transfers, program communications, are complete and timely, and maintain and update the IT Controls master list.
- Coordinate with control owners to ensure that active management / monitoring of the controls occurs throughout the year, perform or assist with internal auditing, controls training, and maintain a close partnership with compliance stakeholders
- Participate in the review process for application, database, operating systems, and IT operational process changes/modifications to ensure that controls remain valid and/or to coordinate the creation of new controls with the Financial Controls Group.
- Provide coordination with internal and external auditors to support audit activity within Technology.
- Monitor compliance of compliance (e.g. SOX/CPNI/PCI) controls across T-Mobile Technology/Engineering
- Work with T-Mobile technology organizations to remediate non-compliance conditions.
- Work with internal compliance teams to update / maintain / validate the accuracy of the IT Controls list.
- Maintain ongoing reporting for compliance control status.
- Plan, conduct and direct the analysis of compliance problems to be solved with automated systems and/or IAM/IGA tools/processes. May work with technical teams, including Business Systems Analysts, to understand functional needs and jointly develop automated solutions.
- Write, maintain and implement systems specifications and corresponding maintenance documentation.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top