Sr Analyst, IT Compliance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAs a Privileged Account Management analyst, the person will be responsible for supporting CyberArk PAM infrastructure and performing operational activities. These include monitoring and fulfilling PAM requests from internal customers spanning across multiple business and enterprise technology organizations. This person will help answer questions from the customers to ensure satisfactory outcomes. Create, maintain and publish various artifacts, KPIs associated with operational activities.
Candidates must have following requisite qualifications,
- 4+ years of Identity Access/Privileged Account Management experience.
- Understanding of CyberArk overall architecture, tools and operations.
- Good understanding of Active Directory, LDAP and Unix VAS technologies.
- Intermediate level skills in creating PowerShell scripts and LDAP queries.
- Perform CyberArk Privileged Account Management activities like,
- Safe creation
- Safe renaming
- Transfer safe ownership
- Account/Password uploads
- Application Definition (AIM)
- Data quality and integrity checks
- Monitor and fulfill customer requests.
- Communicate with customers to make them aware of various pre-requisites that need to be completed before their request can be fulfilled.
- Help onboard new systems/applications on to PAM platform.
- Work either part time or as a dedicated resource on new initiatives depending on the needs of the organization.
- Create, maintain and publish various artifacts like process flows, user guides, FAQs and KPIs associated with operational activities.
- Experience with all aspects of Identity Access Management and Privileged Access Management domains.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
Ability to thrive and succeed in fast paced and sometimes chaotic environment At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top