Sr Analyst, Functional--Finance Controls
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Sr Analyst, FunctionalTotal experience with increasing responsibility 6 years, Software and/or business process design 6 years, Project/team lead experience 3 years, Formal implementation/SDLC experience- 4 years, Facilitation of Cross-functional Solution Design 4 years, Module configuration (BS only) – 6 years
Detailed understanding of at least one functional area, including financial impacts. Key role on at least one large implementation. Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong communication and documentation skills
Process modeling experience
Bachelors DegreeResponsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports project initiation efforts by assisting in the definition of project scope and theidentification/selectionof targeted solution(s). Assists project management in the development of work plans, effort estimates, and delivery timelines.
- Gathers, analyzes, and documents solution requirements. Facilitates user story creation and backlog grooming in an agile delivery environment.
- Coordinates with business, development, and testing teams and leverages relevant process and technology proficiency to propose optimal solution(s) options delivering required business capabilities.
- Proactively identifies and effectively assesses improvement opportunities.
System Configuration & Testing
- Performs application configuration (i.e. create attributes, workflows, and UI changes) in support of solution delivery initiatives.
- Partners with development team in agile design/development of custom solution components. Performs code reviews as required. .
- Defines and develops approaches for data conversion. Performs the extract, load, and validation of converted data.
- Supports solution testing efforts by developing test plans, preparing test environments, performing test execution, and validating test results.
- Utilizes query tools to write complex ad-hoc queries and operational reports.
- Partners with business and proposessolutions/improvements.
- Works effectively in a self-directed manner with minimal direction from lead and/or manager.
- Leads smaller streams of work. Interfaces across all organization levels comfortably.
- Generates new ideas and influences decisions within and outside team.
- Mentors team members and peers in developing required technical skills, functional knowledge, and business acumen.
- Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends and innovative thought leadershipWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top