Sr Analyst, Functional--Controls
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This position contributes to the success of T-Mobile by supporting the design and deployment of technology solutions within the Finance Systems Controls space. Candidate is able to support the identification, design, and deployment technology and controls solutions that support key business capabilities. This role requires proficiency in requirements analysis, solution design, and process improvement, coupled with the ability to collaborate effectively across various IT and business functions. Ideal candidate has strong functional awareness and understanding of SOX controls, systematic controls, interface and data controls, as well as demonstrates past success implementing a strategic systems controls framework cross-functionally. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, is analytical, detail oriented and possesses the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including finance, accounting, financial controls, and software development teams.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT and/or finance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Detailed understanding of at least one functional area, including financial impacts.
- Key role on at least one large implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of SAP preferred.
- Certifications in Security, Audit, Risk Management, and/or Project Management preferred.
Minimum Education Required:
- Assist internal customers across multiple finance and operations teams in driving system automation that optimizes financial processes and controls.
- Support project initiation efforts by assisting in the definition of project scope and theidentification/selectionof targeted solution(s).
- Coordinate with business, development, and testing teams and leverage relevant process and technology proficiency to propose options for delivering required business capabilities.
- Identify process improvement opportunities through close partnership and alignment with IT and the business.
- Ensure that change management, standardization, automation, scalability, and agility are components of the systems and tools design and development.
- Assist software development teams in identifying customer requirements and prioritizing requests.
- Support controllership for new and existing systems and functionality.
- Continuously evaluate internal controls, and improve them through audits and remediation of deficiencies.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top