Sr Analyst, Financial Compliance
The Sr Analyst role will interact with process owners, control owners and testers while performing quality assurance (QA) reviews on managementÃ¢â,¬â¢s control testing, and if identified, working with the business to assess and remediate control failures. In addition, supports FCG leadership in both the annual process/control rationalization and redesign efforts, as well as throughout the year as business changes occur.
- Assist in managing the annual scoping and rationalization process for all processes & controls.
- Performing First-Level QA validation of controls. May perform 2nd Level Review on medium risk controls where another senior analyst also reviews.
- SOX IT Tool management including process/control owner sign-offs.
- Updating process flowcharts and narratives, as well as control documentation.
- Educate business partners (via one on one coaching and classroom instruction) on various aspects of SOX 404 including techniques for performing control testing, etc.
- Participate in special projects/business changes with SOX impacts.
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by financial compliance management as needed.
- 3+ years of full-time experience in financial audit/attestation with a public accounting firm OR large public company internal audit environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Have met or are prepared to meet requirements for CPA licensing. CPA preferred
- Working knowledge of financial statements, particularly of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organization skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products with proficiency in Excel.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and independently, as required.
- Experience with a Big Four accounting firm and previous SOX experience preferred
- Wireless and/or Telecom experience preferred
- Experience with SSAE 16 SOC1 Type II or accounting industry equivalent internal control report review/analysis preferred
- Understanding of COSO 2013 and other relevant control frameworks preferred
- Ability to work with various systems and/or large amounts of data to quantify financial statement impacts preferred
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment background screen.
As AmericaÃ¢â,¬â¢s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: Ã¢â,¬Å"TMUSÃ¢â,¬?) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companyÃ¢â,¬â¢s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top