Sr Analyst, Finance
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This role will be responsible for key FP&A activities in support of the Enterprise IT group as they embark upon a Digital Transformation. Responsibilities include financial planning, forecasting and analysis to support business decisions, assuring proper and adequate internal controls, and providing financial guidance to senior leadership. Analytical support includes cost / benefit modeling required to guide investments.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Forecasting, or Budgeting
- Bachelors Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering. Master’s degree preferred
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles. Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Experience building complex models
- Highly proficient in MS Excel , PowerPoint. Advanced MS Excel modeling skills and applied business statistics, including MS Excel tool pack or other analysis package (like Crystal Ball)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Superior communication, presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Wireless Telecom experience
- Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R)
- Experience with SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, Database or other reporting tool
- Support budgeting, forecasting, month-end processes (e.g. accruals, account analysis)
- Use statistical and financial modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks. Provide actionable insights around trends, financial performance
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and present findings
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results across accounts, markets, business units, and channels
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top