Sr Analyst, Finance
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Senior Analyst will be part of the Consolidation team within the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) group of T-Mobile USA. This position is part of a fast pace, high visibility team with great exposure opportunities to the broader FP&A organization. This role will contribute to the team by producing, modifying and maintaining recurring reports, analyzing key performance indicators, assisting in the forecast and ad hoc analysis processes, monitoring trends, and communicating results to leadership and internal partners via standard reporting, dashboards, written and verbal communication.This position requires a solid analytical foundation. We are seeking individuals who have:
- 5-8+ years of general finance and operations experience
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business Administration,Accounting orEconomics.
- General modeling experience of complex, non-linear systems also valued
- Desire for a high level of responsibility and executive exposure with ability to work in a minimally supervised environment
- Knowledge of financial statements required; specific accounting knowledge a plus
- Effective listening, comprehension, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Desire and demonstrated capability to effectively work in a team-oriented environment, in a fast pace environment
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work a weekend rotational schedule (every ~6-7 weeks)
- Working knowledge of SAP/BPC, SQL, Tableau and/or other visualization, intelligence & analysis tools preferred but not required
- Wireless or consumer-oriented industry background a plus.
- Prepare and distribute routine financial reports that have high visibility to the Senior Leadership Team
- Analyze results, identify variances to forecasts. Assist in identifying risks and opportunities
- Ad hoc analysis including account reconciliations, rate/volume and similar analysis, trend analysis, etc.
- Manage/consolidate projects with focus on automation to drive improved results
- Broad exposure to and across T-Mobile; opportunity to work with Planning and Analysis groups throughout the company
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Back to top