Sr Analyst, Finance
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
The Branded Retail Finance Team is responsible for supporting the executive leadership teams within the Branded Retail channel in financial management, P&L support and consultation. This position would be reporting to the Senior Manager and would be interacting with numerous levels of leadership.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with exceptional forecasting, budgeting, and financial modeling talent to support capital forecasting/budgeting & planning for the Branded Retail channel. This position will help to drive the success of the business by providing information and analysis to assist in decision-making. As a Senior Financial Analyst you would be developing a complex understanding of the business and various opportunities as well as building financial models and capital forecasts to inform the business and help support a recommendation.* 3-5 + years of work experience in Finance, Accounting, Forecasting, or Budgeting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior communication, presentation and organization skills.
- Detail and numbers oriented.
- Demonstrated success in working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently (with limited supervision).
- Strong PC/technical skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, SAP/Peoplesoft, Visio, SQL, Business Objects, Crystal Ball).
. Ability to look at process and make necessary recommendations.
Wireless Telecom experience a plus.
Statistics skills are a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree. Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related
Master’s Degree or MBA* Extensive financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting and planning experience.
- Ability to build effective partnerships.
- Understanding of GAAP and interactions within a balance sheet & P&L.
- Experience working in an operations focused environment.
- Ability to provide high quality work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Flexible and able to adapt in a quick changing environment.
- Clear understanding of operating and cost drivers, with the ability to translate and interpret these within financial results.
- Able to apply and effectively coach on relevant financial theory and analysis.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Senior Communications Manager
Janice manages research and communications for T-Mobile’s Enterprise IT Division, produces videos for the internal website, and oversees the technology intern program.
Back to top