Sr Analyst, Finance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comThe SFA will assist in preparation of handset expense/revenue forecasts/budgets, account and trend analysis, and reporting focused on the supported Departments/Business Unit(s). The SFA will provide guidance to leadership on the financial trends and operational drivers behind the results and prepare reports on findings. The SFA will create and/or review financial models with "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions and will assist in communicating recommendations to senior management.
- 5+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Forecasting, or Budgeting
- Bachelors Degree. Finance, Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Economics, Engineering. Master's degree preferred
- Experience building complex models
- Highly proficient in MS Excel , PowerPoint. Advanced MS Excel modeling skills and applied business statistics, including MS Excel tool pack or other analysis package (like Crystal Ball)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities
- Superior communication, presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Wireless Telecom experience
- Proficiency in data mining and analytics software (SQL, SAS, Business Objects, R)
- Experience with SAP/BPC, Hyperion, or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of Business Objects, SQL, Database or other reporting tool
- Understanding of Finance and Accounting principles. Knowledge of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
- Support budgeting, forecasting, month-end processes (e.g. accruals, account analysis)
- Use statistical and financial modeling techniques to analyze results and identify variances and underlying causes, opportunities, and risks. Provide actionable insights around trends, financial performance
- Utilize analytical and modeling capability to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis to enhance decision making across a range of options and present findings
- Partner with team leadership and Device and Procurement on new handset launches and other device lifecycle products
- Measure key performance indicators and benchmarking results across accounts, markets, business units, and channels
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top