Sr Analyst, Finance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comSr Analyst, FinanceThe experienced candidate will possess most of the following skills. However, if you have one or more of these skills and are interested in developing into this role, contact us. The candidate with the right attitude and proven ability to learn will be developed into this role
- 3-5 years' experience mining data and developing reports using a variety of reporting/analytics software packages with an aptitude for learning new reporting software packages
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance or MIS/Computer Science.
- Experience with data modeling and analysis, including understanding of relational database and data warehouse architecture/concepts.
- Experience with and understanding of data reporting environments and tools. Ability to develop report (using Power BI, Tableau, SSRS, PowerPivot etc), investigate data using SQL queries (Teradata SQL Assistant, SQL server) to perform ad-hoc data analysis.
- Facilitation of business requirements gathering and development of deliverables for business requirements
- Experience at business process/workflow modeling, analysis and documentation.
- Effective communication at various levels (staff, managements) and business units within a large organization.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following: MS SQL Server, Teradata, Power BI, Tableau, MS Access, Advanced MS Excel/PowerPivot,
- A Big Plus Understanding of business financial and accounting concepts (Accruals, Reversals, GAAP principles etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage competing priorities & deliverables in a fast-paced, dead-line oriented environment
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analysis skills
- Works on project or problems of medium to high complexity with some guidance from Sr. manager. Conduct analysis on the data residing in various systems and determine how it may be used for financial reporting processes.
- Design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, cubes, and various data visualization reporting solutions.
- Write report specifications to meet business needs. Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards.
- Apply skills in various disciplines process and workflow analysis, requirements development, data analysis and modeling, analytical and operational reporting tools use case analysis, etc. to propose and develop solutions for our customers that effectively address changing business needs, solve problems, and improve efficiency.
- Apply effective communication and project management skills to ensure the successful execution of projects and initiatives. Build successful relationships/partnerships internally within the FP&A organization as well as with the appropriate external business units within T-Mobile.
- Take the initiative to own a project from beginning to end, which may involve research to develop clarity and distinct work plans out of initially vague information.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top