Sr Analyst, Finance
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comOur Financial Planning & Analysis team is currently growing and has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Senior Financial Analyst looking for a new challenge.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting all financial activities for the regional engineering team. This includes forecasting and planning both Operating Expenses and Capital budgets for the development, expansion and operations of the network of cell sites across the region.
Our team is focused on providing forecasting and analysis for both Operating Expenses and Capital Purchases for the regional engineering team. The Senior Financial Analyst will leverage a mix of both analytical and interpersonal skills by communicating their analysis within our team and across our internal partners in Network Operations, Financial Planning and Accounting via standard reporting, dashboards, written and verbal communication.
The role favors analytical individuals who thrive on analyzing data, modeling results and deriving conclusions that improve forecasting and shape decisions made by our leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 5+ years of experience in Forecasting and Analysis
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge and experience with budgeting, capital project analysis, financial and variance analysis
- Experienced in extracting, consolidating and analyzing large sets of data
- Proven ability to communicate financial concepts effectively to both financial and non-financial managers
- Committed to providing world-class service to internal partners and customers
- Aggressive approach to projects and initiatives
- Ability to achieve deadlines while managing multiple and changing projects
- Driven towards accountability
- Motivated towards innovation
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Previous experience in telecom or wireless engineering financial operations helpful
- Create monthly market-level forecasts covering all of the costs to operate the network of cell sites
- Develop quarterly capital budgets for building new sites and upgrading technology on the existing network
- Analyze results and provide variance analysis
- Identify risks and opportunities to the current plan and recommend actions to improve results
- Review capital and expense accruals for accuracy
- Present monthly financial performance to the Regional VP, market-level and financial leadership
- Craft business cases to support decision making on various network initiatives
- Establish operating efficiency metrics and key performance indicators for the region
- Partner with cross-region teams in the forecast process
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top