Sr Analyst, Enterprise Risk
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comUnder the direction of the company's Senior Manager, Third Party Risk, the Senior Analyst, Third Party Risk will perform Supplier Risk Management Reviews (i.e. third party risk assessments) on new and existing third parties across all T-Mobile procurement functions and channels, and will construct detailed and summary reports of assessment, including customized reports, as needed. In addition, the Senior Analyst, Third Party Risk will conduct or contribute to Anti-Corruption Assessments, Financial Risk Assessments, identifying Related Party Transactions (RPT), and various other risk assessments. The Senior Analyst, Third Party Risk will work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop and apply risk assessment criteria (aligned with T-Mobile Policy) to new and existing suppliers using internal and external business intelligence. The Senior Analyst, Third Party Risk will work with Management, Corporate Information Security, Privacy and Legal Counsel, Procurement and Contract Managers, Compliance, and Business Owners to develop and maintain an internal service model that informs the business of key risks in a timely manner to limit unnecessary impediments and improve efficiencies.
- 5 + years professional experience in business operations, project/program management, finance, risk management, information security, business analytics, or similar.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in large companies and/or complex environments, or providing professional consulting services for them.
- Strong leadership and team building skills. Experience in lead/senior roles or responsibilities in a team environment.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem-solving and analysis: identifies issues, analyzes information to assess root cause and relationships, risks, and potential risk responses. Proven ability to synthesize and summarize complex data into concise recommendations and reports
- Demonstrated strong business writing and professional oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to a constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment-with only periodic supervision
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage and initiate effective cross-functional relationships.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- CISM, CISA, CRMA, CRISC, or comparable designation/certification highly desired.
- Consistently deliver on commitments, deadlines and objectives while remaining in scope and leveraging appropriate tools, methods, frameworks, and professional standards;
- Demonstrate consistent credibility with business partners and leadership while recommending initiatives, identifying gaps, and potential issues;
- Continuously demonstrate the ability to work independently while representing the services of the department with the highest level of professionalism;
- Identify opportunities to create additional value for internal customers and partners through continuous improvement;
- Demonstrate the ability to appropriately influence business decisions, and the professional judgment for selecting the appropriate methods and techniques to do so; and
- Execute assigned tasks and responsibilities while ensuring timely completion and a professional work product.
- Conduct third party risk assessments, applying established criteria. Also, support analyst team with quality assurance reviews over work products and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal partners and third parties to mitigate and otherwise resolve third party risks.
- Provide virtual leadership and guidance to the analyst level team on best practice and continuous improvements for processes, assessments, and other operational activities.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top