Sr Analyst, Business Systems - Collections
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comAs part of the Portfolio Credit Risk (PCR) team, the Senior Analyst will reside on the configuration team and support Collections and Enterprise projects. The Senior Analyst has the primary responsibility to ensure business support is met and maintained, to the required standard of quality. Support will be provided to other areas of Credit Risk and other outside departments such as Financial Care and EPO. This position requires someone who can build strong working relationships. The Senior Analyst will also have ongoing interaction with external Vendors. Technical Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years business process experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Credit Risk Management, Banking, Financial Services or Collections highly preferred
- Training or experience in project management and/or process improvement methodologies
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Access
- Triad Solution experience strongly desired
- 2-Plus years work experience with SQL Server, ability to write queries, run and schedule packages, and trouble-shoot preferred, but not required.
- 2-Plus years work experience with Oracle SQL, ability to write queries preferred, but not required.
- 2-Plus years work experience with data modeling and mining tools such as SAS, SPSS, etc. Ability to use logistic regression, and decision tree techniques. Ability to create, to manipulate, and to manage large data sets. Preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Position requires ability to be extremely flexible in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment while handling sensitive information in the strictest confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Creativity and the ability to reach insightful conclusions is a must
- Candidate must be highly motivated and comfortable working in cross-functional teams interacting with all levels of management
- Wireless/Telecom experiences a plus
- Ability to influence and lead positive change to business processes by creating and recommending actionable solutions that are aligned with business objectives
- Ability to plan, facilitate, and participate in working sessions with vendors and cross functional teams
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external departments
- Represent the Credit Risk Collections team as the main POC for Enterprise and other projects
- Provides Manager and Senior Leadership with concise and accurate information for decision making
- Ability to write and document business and functional requirements, test cases and test execution
- Assist Triad (account management) project manager with decision trees and analysis. Create and analyze portfolio segments to customize collection strategies to maximize performance
- Present strategy and scoring related activities to management, and auditors as needed.
- Make findings to management in clear, concise formats using graphics, tables and high-level summarization
- Aids in establishing system solutions and requirements
- Competency in tracking project level issues and risks
- Executes project status communications, meeting planning and scheduling
- Responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Help to ensure that the Collection system is operating efficiently. May test, audit and implement new policy changes and/or systems
- Ad hoc support to management or business partners
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top