Sr Analyst, Business Systems
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.comJoin the next wave of innovation efforts that is happening at T-Mobile. Join T-Mobile and take the next career move to work on projects that challenge your intellect, passion to succeed, drive and curiosity. If you are looking to work on projects that are the top organizational priority for the company and are biased towards providing compelling end user experience to improve customer satisfaction, look no further!!!!
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a Technical Discipline
- 5+ years of experience in a related field.
- 2+ years management, team lead, or other equivalent leadership experience.
- Experience managing Business Requirements, Project Plans, Project Schedules and associated project materials.
- Excellent written, verbal, and non-verbal communication, and negotiation skills coupled with an ability to work autonomously and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise.
- Ability to assess the impact of new process or project requirements on existing complex processes.
- Strong business and technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables to all levels of the organization.
Able to deal with ambiguity and implements mechanisms to ensure labor force can augment to deliver dynamic business needs.
- Work cross-functionally with Procurement, Vendor Management, Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal and other supporting business teams to ensure proper alignment with stakeholders.
- Own all aspects of procurement and vendor management for Digital Services Group (DSG). This includes working with Procurement to issue RFPs, MSAs and SOWs, placing and tracking Purchase Orders and ensuring delivery approval prior to Vendor Payment.
- Conduct peer reviews to solicit feedback on artifacts created by the partners and DSG teams, business partners and vendor's/service providers. Provides structure, feedback and direction. Initiates and implements best practices to improve the delivery process, procedures, and tools utilized by the team.
- The Sr Business Analyst must also be able to work effectively with and lead technical personnel.
- Develops, recommends, and/or implements strategic initiatives associated with improving practices; manages establishment and development of policies; establishes schedules, collaborates with inter- and intra-departmental stakeholders on content and processes.
- Assist in providing structure, feedback and direction. Creates clear and measurable goals. Holds self and contingent team/vendors accountable. Contributes to organization's body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
- Manages Accountability: Monitors progress and results; gives feedback effectively to both vendor and direct partner labor.
- Creates and manages Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Create and own budgets for all projects in DSG. This includes working with the Director Level teams on forecast updates both for; Operational Expense, Software, Cloud Hosting and Capital Projects.
- Creates and submits monthly accruals and re-classes to Finance and works with stakeholders on current month forecasts.
- Responsible for space planning working with SVP Administrative Assistant for TMUS employees and NTWs as required.
- Produce executive-level communications that succinctly deliver key information about complex projects and situations.
- The Sr Business Analyst will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting out on the DSG Team's budget status to ensure each project team runs their programs within their allocated budget across equipment, software, partner agreements and internal resource costs. This role will also manage and process all invoicing and accounts payable activities required.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge of strategic frameworks, industry trends, and corporate and customer drivers to improve, reengineer or maintain company performance
At least 18 years of age.
Legally authorized to work in the United States.
High School Diploma or GED
Pre-employment background screen.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Meet Some of T-Mobile's Employees
Radio Frequency Engineer
Hendrik upgrades and deploys T-Mobile technologies. He works with contractors to seamlessly implement the latest and most efficient customer-friendly technology specifications across various sites.
Back to top